Breaking Down the Adoption Barrier
When Sales Enablement isn’t actually enabling sales and how you can leverage your investment in Salesforce to improve sales results
SEPTEMBER 27, 2018 | 10:30 AM - 11:50 AM | SUITE C
From 2013 – 2017 the number of companies with a dedicated sales enablement function increased from 20% to over 60%*. In spite of this fact, quota attainment dropped from 58% to 53%*. At this highly engaging workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Diagnose why Sales Enablement isn’t moving the needle as expected
- Participate in Interactive Sessions with your peers to discuss challenges and opportunities to drive more business impact with sales enablement
- Explore real customer case studies of how leading organizations create business value with sales enablement
- See examples of how other Salesforce customers leverage native apps and Salesforce to improve sales results
You will leave this workshop with practical tools which you can use to:
- Assess your organization’s ability to embrace and drive change initiatives
- Start account planning directly within Salesforce
- Align your content with your buyers journey directly within Salesforce
Charlie Thackston, President, SOAR Performance Group
At SOAR, we help clients drive changes in go-to-market strategy, sales approach, and sales skills to achieve new levels of performance and growth.
John Thackston, Vice President of Client Engagements and Co-Founder, SOAR Performance Group
John ensures the success of SOAR’s clients through effective client relationship development and project management. Additionally, he support the strategic direction and operational management of SOAR.
William Green, Chief Revenue Officer, Prolifiq
William (Bill) is responsible for Prolifiq’s customer and revenue results. Bill is passionate about helping selling teams boost sales results and slashing admin work.
Vrahram Kadkhodaian, CEO, Prolifiq
Vrahram is responsible for driving Prolifiq’s vision and success in the sales enablement space. He specializes in building and scaling sales and go-to market teams.
Please sign up to participate in this private session. Confirmations will be sent if space remains available.
The SALES ENABLEMENT SOIREE
Thursday, September 27, 2018
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
757 Market Street
San Francisco, CA